By Carol Knox, Executive Director, Board President, and Olga Marchenko, Program Manager
(This post also was sent as an email to our dear students, families, staff, volunteers, and friends.)
To help prevent the spread of coronavirus and to preserve the health of all, we are suspending all BalletRox Dance classes as of today, through at least the end of March.
At this time, we are planning on resuming classes on Wednesday, April 1.
During this period, the building will undergo a deep cleaning and disinfecting process. We are not aware of any exposure to the coronavirus, but are taking these steps as a preventative measure.
- We don’t have a crystal ball, but we anticipate being able to resume classes on Wednesday, April 1, and plan to have classes on Saturday, April 4 as well, a day that was originally not scheduled.
- We may need to adjust the last day of classes to make up for the lost days, and may need to change plans for the year end recital.
- We will send weekly updates via email, whether we have anything new to say or not.
Please take good care of yourselves. We look forward to seeing you again in April.
For more information:
- Tips from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on what every American can do to help prevent the spread of coronavirus (PDF)
- CDC’s frequently updated coronavirus information