Hello all and welcome to another weekly digest!
All schools in Massachusetts will remain closed through the remainder of the school year, Governor Baker announced on Tuesday, April 21.
To stay in accordance with public school closures, BalletRox will be suspending our in-person classes through the remainder of the school year as well as cancelling our community spring recital.
BalletRox is conducting online classes via Zoom.
All BalletRox classes will continue through June 20. (Students and families: Please see emails from Olga for information on how to attend these. Email us if you have any access issues.)
- Creative Movement with Ms. Ana on Saturdays from 9-9:20 a.m.
- Ballet Level 2 with Ms. Olga on Saturdays from 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Ballet Level 3 with Ms. Olga on Saturdays from 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- Ballet 4/5 with Ms. Olga on Mondays from 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Hip Hop 4/5 with Ms. Kela on Wednesdays from 4:00-4:45 p.m.
- Hip Hop 2/3 with Ms. Kela on Wednesdays from 5:00-5:45 p.m.
And here is back to our weekly digest! Enjoy!
All Dance Forms
Ndlovu Youth Choir
Cygnets Social Distancing
With parents class
The New York City Ballet offers a broadcast of full ballets twice a week!
Ms. Olga’s Video—Ballet Dictionary, Barre (Part 1)
Levels 2/3 : Warm up and stretch
Levels 5: Dance Tutorial
For our families: